Each Student Will Receive
- 10 Vienna Cinnamon Bread tickets: ~1 ticket = 1lb 2oz loaf bursting with sweet cinnamon (can be frozen)
- 10 Cornflake Cookies tickets: ~1 ticket = 15oz bag of ono delicious CornFlake cookies
- 10 Hotdog Manapua tickets: ~1 ticket = Pkg. of 4 Hotdog Manapua – great for a quick snack (microwavable)
- 10 Portuguese Sausage tickets: ~1 ticket = 14oz & fully-cooked to share with the whole family…or not 😋 (comes frozen)
- 10 Pound Cake tickets: ~1 ticket = 15oz of delicious Pound Cake (can be frozen)
Each ticket sells for $7.50. Checks payable to WSO PTA
Dates to Remember
- Thursday, October 25, 2018: Money & any unsold tickets due (checks payable to WSO PTA)
- Saturday, November 10, 2018, ~9AM – 12PM: Food item pick up day at Wilson School’s parking lot.
November 10, 2018 is the only pick up day – food items won’t be held for a later pick up
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
- Prizes for the top sellers.
- All students who sell 10 tickets or more (one entry PER 10 tickets sold) in any combination of food products will be entered in a drawing for more prizes.
- 2 Top Homeroom in sales will also receive prizes.
All prizes donated by Hawaii Fund Raising, Inc.
If you don’t plan to sell any tickets, please return the unsold tickets right away to WSO PTA box in the school office.
If you have questions, please contact the WSO PTA.