WHAT: Food trucks
WHERE: Wilson Elementary (front parking lot)
WHEN: Friday, October 19, 2018, 4:30pm – 8:00pm
Come on down & bring your appetite! We are having the 3rd annual Taste of Wilson with a delicious variety of new food trucks. Tell your friends & family to come & enjoy a fun night of good food & good company! A portion of the profits will go to the WSO PTA.
- Blue Truck Teppanyaki – Teppanyaki steak, shrimp, chicken or ribeye, spicy tuna bowl, steak and shrimp combo, steak & spicy tuna combo
- Burgers & Burritos Hawaii – Gourmet burgers using local grass-fed beef with local produce and homemade sauces. Fruit infused lemonades & iced teas
- Kettle Corn Hawaii – Delicious kettle corn popcorn with li hing, caramel or original flavoring. Perfect dessert or take home snack
- Mayita’s Grill – Authentic Mexican food using the freshest ingredients
- Musukawa’s – Homemade onigirazu style musubis & Artisan iced teas
- Oryzaya -Fresh seafood dons, chirashi, desserts & drinks
- Square Barrels – Drive thru burger with American cheese, rice bran fries, okinawan sweet potato chips & POG lemonade
- Taste Tea – Bubble Boba Tea & Boba Milk Tea
- Tats – Refreshing shave ice
Make sure to come early to avoid long lines!
ALL WSO-PTA FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS ARE VOLUNTARY