WSO PTA is pleased to once again be partnering with Regal Foods and Hawaii Fund Raising, Inc.
Our goal for the 2nd Semester is to raise $32,500 for Laptops, iPads and classroom projectors.
Each Student Will Receive
- 10 Vienna Cinnamon Bread tickets: 1 ticket = 1lb 2oz loaf bursting with sweet cinnamon (can be frozen)
- 10 Cornflake Cookies tickets: 1 ticket = 15oz bag of Ono delicious cornflake cookies
- 10 Pound Cake tickets: 1 ticket = 15oz of delicious Pound Cake (can be frozen)
- 10 Portuguese Sausage tickets: 1 ticket = 14oz & fully-cooked to share with the whole family…or not 😋 (comes frozen)
- 10 Pizza tickets: 1 ticket = two 6″ pepperoni pizzas (comes frozen)
Each ticket sells for $7.50. Checks payable to WSO PTA
Dates to Remember
- Friday, April 6, 2018: Money & any unsold tickets due (checks payable to WSO PTA)
- Saturday, April 28, 2018, 9AM – 12PM: Food item pick up day at Wilson School’s parking lot.
April 28, 2018 is the only pick up day – food items won’t be held for a later pick up
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
- Prizes for the top sellers.
- All students who sell 10 tickets or more (one entry PER 10 tickets sold) in any combination of food products will be entered in a drawing for more prizes.
All prizes donated by Hawaii Fund Raising, Inc.
If you don’t plan to sell any tickets, please return the unsold tickets right away to WSO PTA box in the school office.
If you have questions, please contact the WSO PTA.