WHAT: Food trucks
WHERE: Wilson Elementary (front parking lot)
WHEN: Friday, October 20, 2017, 4:30pm – 8:00pm
Come on down & eat, eat, eat! We are having the 2nd annual Taste of Wilson with MORE food trucks this year. Tell your friends & family to come & enjoy a fun night of good food & good company! A portion of the profits will go to the Wilson School Ohana PTA.
- Aloha Plate – Variety of ono plate lunches
- Burgers & Burritos Hawaii – Gourmet burgers using local grass-fed beef with local produce and homemade sauces. Fruit infused lemonades & iced teas
- Concept Catering – Wafu steak with nametake mushroom edamame rice
- Flyin Ahi – Kalbi fries, poke sampler, fish & chips, ahi katsu plate
- Musukawa’s – Homemade onigirazu style musubis & Artisan iced teas
- Sugarlina – Delicious freshly baked cupcakes, macarons and sweet desserts
- Taste Tea – Bubble Boba Tea & Boba Milk Tea
- Tats – Refreshing shave ice
- The Corn Project – Deliciously grilled corn with a variety of sauces & toppings
- WSO – Water, juice & soda
Make sure to come early to avoid long lines!
Ample street parking & additional parking at the YMCA.
ALL WSO-PTA FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS ARE VOLUNTARY