What is the Ka Lā Pāʻani No Ke Ola?
- A day where Wilson students participate in fun age-appropriate physical activities such as relay races and obstacle courses.
- Promotes healthy activities and sportsmanship.
- Means “A Day of Games for Good Health”
- One of WSO PTA’s fundraising efforts that supports the variety of school programs (computer technology, music, STEM program, world language, etc.) that make Wilson School unique and special for our children.
How Wilson Students Can Help!
- Students raise money by asking family and friends to sponsor them via donations.
- Students collect donations at the time they are sponsored.
- Students turn in their donations envelopes (withcompleted Donation Log) and money collected by September 29th to the WSO PTA box in the School Office.
Event Agenda for Friday, October 6, 2017
8:30 AM – 10:30 AM Field Day Activities
1:20 PM – 2:00 PM Awards Assembly
Awards Announced at the Afternoon Assembly
Top Class Room money raiser – Pizza party
Fitness Cup – Traveling trophy for the grade level that raises the most money each year
The WSO PTA Board thanks the Wilson School parents, students, and supporters for participating in this day of games for good health (Ka Lā Pāʻani No Ke Ola) fundraiser!
Our fundraising goal is to raise $300 per student and participation is completely voluntary.
Fitness icons copyright: yupiramos / 123RF Stock Photo