WSO PTA needs everyone’s support to reach our goals this school year!
Our children are worth the extra efforts to have such a wonderful academic program here at Wilson School. Our carry-over funds of $8,276.10 will be applied to this year’s goals. Thank you for your support!
Basic Needs for 2017-2018: $80,890.00
- Technology Program
- STEM Program
- Audio Visual Equipment Repair & Maintenance
- Staff Subsidy for Classroom Supplies
- World Language Programs
- Air Conditioner Maintenance & Repair
- Student Programs and Activities
and so much more…
2017-2018 Fundraising Focus: $32,600.00
- $15,000.00: Purchase of Laptops and iPads
- $17,600.00: Purchase of 8 Video Projectors for classrooms
2017-2018 Goal: $105,213.90
|-$8,276.10||Carry-Over Funds from 2016-2017|
The suggested goal for each student is to raise $300.00 (in profit). Please complete the donation form and return it with your donation to the WSO PTA box in the Wilson Elementary School Office.