Each Student Will Receive
- 10 Vienna Cinnamon Bread tickets: 1 ticket = 1lb 2oz loaf bursting with sweet cinnamon (can be frozen)
- 10 Cornflake Cookies tickets: 1 ticket = 15oz bag of melt-in-your-mouth cookies
- 10 Pizza tickets: 1 ticket = two 6″ pepperoni pizzas – great for a quick snack (microwavable)
- 10 Portuguese Sausage tickets: 1 ticket = 14oz & fully-cooked to share with the whole family…or not
- 10 Pound Cake tickets: 1 ticket = 15oz of delicious Pound Cake (can be frozen)
Each ticket sells for $7.00. Checks payable to WSO PTA
Dates to Remember
- Thursday, April 13, 2017: Money & any unsold tickets due (checks payable to WSO PTA)
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 9AM – 12PM: Food item pick up day at Wilson School’s parking lot.
April 29, 2017 is the only pick up day – food items won’t be held for a later pick up
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
- The overall top selling student will receive a $200 CASH AWARD.
- The 2nd top seller will receive a $100 CASH AWARD.
- The 3rd top seller will receive a $50 CASH AWARD.
- The 4th top seller will receive a $50 CASH AWARD.
- All students who sell 10 tickets or more (one entry PER 10 tickets sold) in any combination of food products will be entered in a drawing for $200, $100, $50 & $50 CASH AWARDS.
All prizes donated by Hawaii Fund Raising, Inc.
If you don’t plan to sell any tickets, please return the unsold tickets right away to WSO PTA in the school office.
If you have questions, please contact the WSO PTA.