WSO PTA needs everyone’s support to reach our goals this school year!
Our children are worth the extra efforts to have such a wonderful academic program here at Wilson School. Our carry-over funds of $15,469.86 will be applied to this year’s goals. Thank you for your support!
Basic Needs for 2016-2017: $81,215.00
- Technology Program
- STEM Program
- Audio Visual Equipment Repair & Maintenance
- Staff Subsidy for Classroom Supplies
- World Language Programs
- Air Conditioner Maintenance & Repair
- Student Programs and Activities
and so much more…
2016-2017 Fundraising Focus: $23,000.00
- $13,000.00: Purchase of PC Laptop Cart
- $10,000.00: Purchase of 8 Video Projectors for classrooms
2016-2017 Goal: $88,745.14
|-$15,469.86||Carry-Over Funds from 2015-2016|
The suggested goal for each student is to raise $300.00 (in profit). Please complete the donation form and return it with your donation to the WSO PTA box in the Wilson Elementary School Office.