Welcome to the Wilson School ʻOhana!
The Wilson School ʻOhana strives to support our school’s mission to provide a safe, nurturing and wholesome learning environment with varied, enriching opportunities for the education and development of the “whole child.” WSO’s fundraising events support activities such as:
- Equipment (Kiln, lunch tables, stage curtain, Computer Lab cart, Classroom Air Conditioning)
- Service Learning Programs (JPO, Peer Mediators, Student Council, Basketball team)
- Computer Technology: Computers, Audio-Visual and Digital Equipment
- Specialty Programs: Physical Education, World Language, Music Program & Equipment, STEM
- Staff Subsidies
We have several opportunities for you to join us in supporting your child as a school network. Here are just some ways in which you can help:
- Make a one-time donation on behalf of your child
- Make a smaller monthly donation
- Go Fund Me for WSO PTA
- Donate at Foodland during the Give Aloha campaign to maximize your donation
- Corporate Matching Programs
Help us Fundraise
- Habilitat Christmas Trees (November)
- Dine Out Events (Raising Cane’s, Big City Diner)
Or sign up for charitable donations:
Wilson School ʻOhana PTA (EIN: 20-5459884) is a tax-exempt non-profit organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to Wilson School ʻOhana PTA is 100% tax deductible. No goods or services of any value were or will be transferred to you in connection with any donation.
Please contact us!
*Participation in any of the Wilson School ʻOhana PTA’s Events and Fundraisers are VOLUNTARY!*