Welcome to the Wilson School ʻOhana!
The Wilson School ʻOhana strives to support our school’s mission to provide a safe, nurturing and wholesome learning environment with varied, enriching opportunities for the education and development of the “whole child.” WSO’s fundraising events support activities such as:
- Equipment (Kiln, lunch tables, stage curtain, Computer Lab cart, Classroom Air Conditioning)
- Service Learning Programs (JPO, Peer Mediators, Student Council, Basketball team)
- Computer Technology: Computers, Audio-Visual and Digital Equipment
- Specialty Programs: Physical Education, World Language, Music Program & Equipment, STEM
- Staff Subsidies
For more fundraising details, check out our 2019-20 fundraising goals!
We have several opportunities for you to join us in supporting your child as a school network. Here are just some ways in which you can help:
Parent Volunteers needed to help make our school-wide events a success! Please look out for flyers throughout the year for our annual events! Some of the fun activities include:
- Breakfast with Santa
- Fundraiser pick ups
- Fine Arts Festival
- Good Eats – Good Beats
- Ka Lā Pāʻani No Ke Ola
- Kona Ice Truck
- Staff Appreciation
- Supplies & refreshments for WSO events
- Silent Auction items for our Fun Fair
- Make a one-time donation on behalf of your child
- Make a smaller monthly donation
- Donate at Foodland during the Give Aloha campaign to maximize your donation
- Ka Lā Pāʻani No Ke Ola Donation Envelopes
- Corporate Matching Programs
Help us Fundraise
- Regal Foods (Fall & Spring)
- Habilitat Christmas Trees (November)
- Dine Out Events (Panda Express, CPK)
Or sign up for charitable donations:
Wilson School ʻOhana PTA (EIN: 20-5459884) is a tax-exempt non-profit organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to Wilson School ʻOhana PTA is 100% tax deductible. No goods or services of any value were or will be transferred to you in connection with any donation.
Please join us at our monthly meetings on the second Thursday of every month at 5:30 pm in the Media Center, or contact us!
*Participation in any of the Wilson School ʻOhana PTA’s Events and Fundraisers are VOLUNTARY!*